Thursday, March 26, 2009

Paper Flowers

Something different. Something distinctive. Something fun. Something EASY....paper flowers! You can jazz up your ceremony venue, your reception tables, your bouquets, your headpiece, your cake or anything else you can think of! These beauties can be created months before your big day. I am envisioning a beautiful waterfall full of colored paper flowers stuck in chicken wire flowing on either side of the bride and groom during their ceremony. Or delicately placed on the cake. Or surprisingly popping out of vintage vases on the dinner tables....really anywhere your imagination will take you. The combination of fresh flowers and paper flowers will create such a magical, yet classy vibe at any party. check out some ideas, and go to dozi design for a sweet tutorial on how to DIY!

Martha Stewart

Kate's Paperiemakingpaperflowers.blogspot.com

Percy Sales Events
Ten Thousand Only
Marie Belle SoHo
Dozi Design
Velvet Strawberries
Apartment Therapy

4 comments:

My Sweet & Saucy said...

I love all of these! What a fun decoration for a wedding!

Ashley Rose said...

I love love love the last set from AT, i adore those paper flowers!!! So freagin cute! =)

Katie said...

I was at the shopping mall today and there are paper flowers everywhere... they are the THING to have at the moment. All the shops have them in their window displays too! You are so on the ball with all the new trends!

Unknown said...

Hey!

I made origami flowers for my wedding.

You can see pics on my blog.

www.mishylane.blogspot.com

=)