Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Knot Live TV

Yesterday, I received this email:

Hello Jesi!
The Knot is very excited to launch a new weekly live broadcast program all about the latest wedding trends, hottest vendors, and recent newlyweds. This will air Wednesdays at noon EST on theknot.com (and additional broadcasts of the program will re-run on the website). The attached images have been selected to be featured as one of the hottest new wedding trends on this weeks episode!

AAAHHHHH! I cannot express my gratitude to The Knot for including my work in this episode. I am humbled and so thankful for the opportunities to do what I love. Thank you to Ashley Rose for your wonderfully talented, amazingly unique and fantabulous photos! Please tune in tomorrow morning at 9am Cali time!




No comments: