Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bridal Expo

The Brideworld Expo 2009 was off the hook! Woot Woot! When I first got there, I didn't really know what to expect. But after seeing booth after booth of wedding related shinanigans, I got in the groove right away! I decided to set up a mock reception table in my booth. I was in a fabric store and came across a piece of fabric that was black and white, with a cute little yellow sparrow perched on a branch. That little guy became my inspiration for the display I made for the show. I would LOVE to do an entire wedding based on this display! It was really fun getting my creative juices flowing. We shared a booth with the fabulous ladies from Flower DIYvas, a workshop for DIY brides. Thanks girls for all of the help and fun! Here are some Do-It-Yourself pics!








No comments: