Monday, January 12, 2009

Beauty Products!

Ok, so I have had frizzy/curly/crazy hair all my life. I have been on a lifelong search for the perfect beauty product. My drawers are full of curlers, curling irons, flat irons, hair dryers and diffusers. I have tried every product imaginable. I still have fizzy/curly/crazy hair, despite all of the money I have spent on said products. I finally found my perfect product. I wanted to share it with you because it is a GREAT way to do your own hair on your wedding day. Now, I'm sure most of you want to go to a professional and be pampered and done up on your wedding day, but just in case you are a full on, DIY bride then this is for you. I found a new curling iron called Ginalli Millano. I was totally sold, hook line and sinker from one of those carts at the mall. But it WORKS like a champ! check out the pics and see for yourself!

Before:
AFTER!!!

4 comments:

Ashley Rose said...

Umm your hair looks GORGEOUS!!!!! Not far :) I wish my hair would curl like that!!! :)

AHS Photography said...

Um I must have this!

Melissa Vossler said...

Hi Jesi. We've never actually met, but my name is Melissa and I am one of Kayli Ober's bridesmaids. I was wondering if you would mind letting me know which style curling iron you got. I went to the website, and there are a few different ones listed. Want to make sure I get to right one! Thanks in advance :) Oh, and love your blog!!

Flint Home Theater said...

Grreat post thankyou