Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Paper Flower Madness!


When Jessica, manager of The White Dress in CDM, hired me to design and plan her wedding, I squealed at the opportunity! Besides the fact that Jess & Eric are BEAUTIFUL people, they have such a clean, classy, modern style. My favorite part was that Jess gave me FULL reign so my crazy mind was whirling! The only thing they insisted on was having a cocktail party style of event with lots of EATING, DRINKING, and DANCING! We were working with a tight budget, so it was so fun pushing through the challenge and thinking outside the box...and outside the box is my favorite place to be! My AMAZING team created 500+ paper flowers to flood this event with style and sass. Here is a huge shout out to all of the wonderful vendors:

Caterer: Dad's Tacos
Bar Service: Sunseri's
Photography: Josh Menashe + Ashley Rose
Dessert Buffet: Sweet and Saucy Shop
Design + Decor: jesi haack weddings
Photobooth: Foto Cabina
WHITE dance floor! Classic Party Rentals

















10 comments:

Kristin @ Petal and Thorn said...

yay for flowers that won't die in the sun! that must have been a load off your back! such a happy and creative wedding!

Melissa Vossler said...

you are a wedding planning extraordinaire! I am so excited after seeing this awesome wedding. What a sight!!!

My Sweet & Saucy said...

Whoop Whoop! Loved working with you on this one!!!

Jessica @ Mason Jar Bride said...

Yay! The pictures turned out great. I can't believe how amazing the paper flowers look in photos. Congrats on another beautiful wedding, jesi! every single detail was just perfect :)

Joyful Weddings and Events said...

so stinkin cute! Girl- I do not even want to think about how much time you spent with tissue paper. I love how this turned out! Jessica is SO sweet and looked absolutely gorgeous! I am so happy that you were able to create such a killer wedding for her!

Jenn Albeanu said...

Beautiful, Jesi!! :) And those desserts.... they are making me crave some!! haha

carissa said...

i would NOT have the patience to make all those paper flowers...no way...you are one of a kind girl! ;)

carissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jeffelina said...

Love the flowers...can't wait for the tutorial!

How were Dad's Taco's catering?

Anonymous said...

Amazing! The flowers are unreal. Can't wait for the tutorial.

How were Dad's Taco's?